Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES are best consumed within 2 years of bottling (Read 30 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Feeling better today, so I might run something.  Now if all this junk will just move to my husband, I'll really appreciate it.  He has my sore throat now and whining like it's a man flu...

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

10.4 mile run at 7:08 pace.  Better than I expected on tired legs from yesterday.  I'll tag along to the pool with DW in a little bit for a short easy swim.

Suicide Squad was not very good.

<3

Runshortii

Wanted to do 3 yesterday and 6 today, but my legs have been feeling run down so I opted for just 5 today. Walked outside and it was pouring so I treadmilled it. Did some fast pickups in there because my legs felt good. Go figure 🙄

LRB

I ran 14.

It was probably not the smartest thing to do but after taking two days off this week, it was what I needed to get to 40 miles which mattered to me for some stupid reason when not much else has.

Anyway, I got a really late start and of course it started raining at mile 2 (and but good!) and hasn't stopped since. At 47 degrees and windy, in shorts, a singlet and arm sleeves, it was pretty unforgiving, but I was determined to get it done.

DavePNW

21 miles at a brisk & steady 8:31 average pace.

MTA: my 16th career 20+ miler (not including marathons); tied for the fastest.

69.9 miles for the week.

297 for the month.

These sound like the totals of a man who tracks his runs in km. As opposed to:

71 for the week

300 for the month. 

Full disclosure: with 2 weeks left in the month, I extrapolated and saw my plan would put me at 297 for the month. Of course I had to squeeze an extra 3 miles in.

Now to await Lauren's gargantuan total for the month.

Dave

onemile

I ran 14.

It was probably not the smartest thing to do but after taking two days off this week, it was what I needed to get to 40 miles which mattered to me for some stupid reason when not much else has.

Nice

From the Internet.

I ran 23.25 to bring me up over 75 for the week, and now I need to eat the whole world and taper. 3 more weeks!! Ah!

From the Internet.

71 for the week

300 for the month. 

Full disclosure: with 2 weeks left in the month, I extrapolated and saw my plan would put me at 297 for the month. Of course I had to squeeze an extra 3 miles in.

316.4! A huge PR for me and one I probably won't see again until the next marathon cycle, haha.

Runshortii

Dinner with boyfriend's family for his birthday. Included the ever popular questions of "When are you going to have a baby?" And how I shouldnt run alone and it's unsafe

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Dinner with boyfriend's family for his birthday. Included the ever popular questions of "When are you going to have a baby?" And how I shouldnt run alone and it's unsafe

At least they didn't say running would make your ovaries fall.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

I can't relate you people any more with your 70 mile weeks/300 mile months.

<3

Cyberic

71 for the week

300 for the month. 

I do, but it doesn't necessarily make round numbers in kms either.

Congrats on the big month!

Cyberic

And a special mention to Lauren's PR month!!!

DavePNW

316.4! A huge PR for me and one I probably won't see again until the next marathon cycle, haha.

Whoa. Beat my best. Let's hope it pays off!

Dave

LRB

That's some elite hobby jogger shit right there yo.