Beginners and Beyond

Penguins' February Weight Loss Challenge (Read 69 times)

tracilynn

I had 3 red velvet Oreos tonight  I wanted to stop after 1 but I didnt. They're limited edition though, only out for Valentines.

~~~~~~~

Traci

From the Internet.

Alright. The last couple days haven't been so bad. I'm sitting here plowing through a bowl of cottage cheese and strawberries, I'm still a few hundred calories under my goal for the day once I finish it, and I actually feel A. full and 2. almost like I had dessert.

tracilynn

Thanks for rubbing it in, Lauren! (Goody goody)

~~~~~~~

Traci

I'm finding it easier just not to start than to have "a little bit" of something.  

I agree. I've always found it easier to abstain than control. One bite? Not really possible for me.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

I agree. I've always found it easier to abstain than control. One bite? Not really possible for me.

Only 3 Munchkins Sad

Half Crazy K 2.0

I'm going to skip the Hershey treats we get at work today. But only because we ordered cupcakes for delivery after lunch.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Thank you to my cube-mate for bringing Oreos today.

One must appreciate thoughtful cube-mates.

Thank you to my cube-mate for bringing Oreos today.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

GinnyinPA

Are they the red velvet with cream cheese ones?

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Are they the red velvet with cream cheese ones?

Classic Oreos.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I get to stare at Hershey minis given out by our parent association. I'm keeping the toffee one, but need to wait for them to leave before I put the others out for grabs. They hand delivered them to my office, so refusing wasn't really an option.

Brilliant

These temptation stories are hilarious. Smile

So my husband wouldn't make me a margarita last night: "I thought you were on a diet?"  It seemed like too much trouble to make it for myself, so I watched 2 episodes of Justified with just a glass of ice water. Sad

From the Internet.

Thanks for rubbing it in, Lauren! (Goody goody)

Haha, if it makes you feel better I had two mini candy bars with breakfast this morning!

They weren't as delicious as I wanted them to be though, my next splurge is going to be something that's worth the calories. Shoot and that made me remember that I still have some cookies and cream Lindt balls hiding in my cabinet.

tracilynn

Yes, lauren go find those. I mean, Lauren be strong!

~~~~~~~

Traci

tracilynn

For dinner, I'm having a barbecue pork sandwich without the bun.  

~~~~~~~

Traci