Beginners and Beyond

Penguins' February Weight Loss Challenge (Read 69 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

152 this morning before the gym. Banana Bread English muffins are a weakness for me, along with the cinnamon raisin flavor but I figure once I run out I won't buy anymore until higher mileage.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

GinnyinPA

133.8 - so down a little.  Having the challenge has kept me from indulging several times, but not completely.

From the Internet.

After one day of being very bad and 6 days of being very good, I'm down to 133.

Jill.

Penguin Power!

139.3 - yay for losing water weight quickly ;-)  Next week's delta will be the valid/more important one.

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

Zelanie

I followed Lauren's 6 days very good, 1 day very bad routine, and was 135.3 this morning.

on my way to badass

Down 1.8 today.  Its a headscratcher.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

tracilynn

LOL at everyone's posts. Funny stuff. 

Im down 1 pound despite eating a whole box of Samoas last night. 980 calories. Damn Girl Scouts.

Ugh. I suspect that will maybe show up on next weeks weigh in.  Basically I followed the 6+1 rule also. 

~~~~~~~

Traci

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

LOL at everyone's posts. Funny stuff. 

Im down 1 pound despite eating a whole box of Samoas last night. 980 calories. Damn Girl Scouts.

Ugh. I suspect that will maybe show up on next weeks weigh in.  Basically I followed the 6+1 rule also. 

So that's why you're taking a RD, Traci...lol.

Amazonian Princess

Baconista  -6.0

Mr. Bacon  -6.4

*We're both at much higher numbers than the rest of y'all so I promise it's not unsafe 

I can. I will. I am. 

153 for me this morning. Think I have recovered from last week's birthday over-indulgence. This challenge has been helpful to me.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

hog4life

165 again this week. I was down to 163 on Thursday but blew it when they brought pizza into work.

165 again this week. I was down to 163 on Thursday but blew it when they brought pizza into work.

That's what happen to me last night when DD brought home a huge pizza to eat.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

B-Plus

How did I miss this? I guess I could start today, but I already "ate shit up"

Zelanie

How did I miss this? I guess I could start today, but I already "ate shit up"

On March 1, will you be better off if you had participated? 

I think I'm going to make a google doc to track progress, stay tuned.