Tally (Read 140 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

.5 bottle of strong, dry riesling 1 beer Big grin

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

Ow...why is it so bright in here? Someone tell the chirping birds to quiet the hell down--my head hurts. No

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

PWL

Has been

You should be about ready to start at it again, eh K? You should have about 1/2 bottle of riesling left if I did my math correctly (by the way, wine bottles are always calculated in fractions, not decimals. Ask Globule, he's a science guy, he'll confirm. Big grin). UNLESS YOUR HEAD STILL HURTS FROM LAST NIGHT!!! Embarrassed Hehe--I always liked to talk really loudly on days after my brother drank himself stupid. Good times...

"I would never die for my beliefs, because I might be wrong."--Bertrand Russell

Princess Cancer Pants

You should be about ready to start at it again, eh K? You should have about 1/2 bottle of riesling left if I did my math correctly
          You forgot the spousal factor...he drank the other half. Big grin

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Jazz hands!

OH GOD. A Smithwick's, a hard cider, a pint of Skinny Dip and 22oz of Arrogant Bastard, which is 7.2% alcohol. In my defense, I thought the Bastard was going to be 12oz until it came. I Dead for the first time since college. God why.
            run run run AHHHHHH run run run