Drinkers with a Running Problem

Worst drink ever? (Read 363 times)

Jazz hands!

Heading to the bar for trivia night, I saw a billboard for this in Spanish. It must be the worst thing ever.
    run run run AHHHHHH run run run
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Gross!!! This gets my vote: Kool-Aid and beer do NOT mix. Dead

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Queen of 3rd Place

Hate to disagree, but beer and clamato is a classic and tasty southwest drink. I can't vouch for the pre-made stuff, but a jug of clamato, a sixer of Mexican lager and a lime is A Good Thing. Try it one time when you're hungover. Trust me. Arla

Ex runner

Jazz hands!

Arla... I refuse to believe that. Tomato? And clam? And beer? There's no way.
          run run run AHHHHHH run run run

The voice of mile 18

Try it one time when you're hungover. Trust me.
            served in a dirty ash tray? sounds like a prank to me

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Queen of 3rd Place

I know, I know...it took some convincing for me, too. .. for beginners I'd recommend beer and V8. Then you can move up to clamato. Stinky ashtray is optional. Arla

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If I'm going to drink V8 it's with vodka, Tabasco and some jalapeno-stuffed olives. Not beer. Ick.

~ Sarah Kay

Queen of 3rd Place

Mmmmmm that's yummy too. Never have seen jalapeno-stuffed olives but will be on the lookout for those! I also love it when you get the hot pickled green bean garnish. Arla

Ex runner

Heading to the bar for trivia night, I saw a billboard for this in Spanish. It must be the worst thing ever.
                    Dude, I've had the clamato bud light. It was pretty raunchy. But, a lot of old timers mix tomatoe juice and beer. Oh, and in england, they have Shandy's. Beer and lemonaide. I've never tried one of those. The worst beer I've ever had was called "Pectar" A french beer that tasted like perfume. Utterly disgusting.

- Anya

Gross!!! This gets my vote: Kool-Aid and beer do NOT mix. Dead
                      +1 Beer and fruits and berries do not mix in my book. The last thing I want to taste in beer is sweetness. I don't care for the tomato and beer thing, but in my bartending days, a lot of customers wanted a couple of ounces of Tomato Juice or bloody mix in their draughts. Oh well, drink your own drink, I guess...

"I aim to misbehave."

On On

I have never had the Leinies displayed in Zoom Zoom's picture but have had a few good lambics before. They are technically considered fruit beers but are more like dessert sipping beers than after a good run beer.
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have never had the Leinies displayed in Zoom Zoom's picture but have had a few good lambics before. They are technically considered fruit beers but are more like dessert sipping beers than after a good run beer.
                          Lambics ARE good...they remind me more of a wine cooler, not a beer. backroadrunner got a couple of fancy French lambics for us to share after our marathon (later in the evening, not immediately after). They were so tasty. Sweet and kinda like champagne. Actually remind me a lot of those sparkling fruit juice beverages.

~ Sarah Kay

Top 'O the World!

Mmmmmm that's yummy too. Never have seen jalapeno-stuffed olives but will be on the lookout for those! I also love it when you get the hot pickled green bean garnish. Arla
                            I've seen huge jars of them in Sam's/Costco
                            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                              Dude, I've had the clamato bud light. It was pretty raunchy. But, a lot of old timers mix tomatoe juice and beer. Oh, and in england, they have Shandy's. Beer and lemonaide. I've never tried one of those. The worst beer I've ever had was called "Pectar" A french beer that tasted like perfume. Utterly disgusting.
                              Bud Light doesn't need Clamato to be raunchy. It does just fine on it's own. Tomato juice and beer - I don't know the proper name of it, but I've heard it called a Redeye, or a Red One. I've had it, and it's pretty tasty... and I don't think I'm an old tiimer (except my kids would say different.) I've also had a Shandy. It's not my cup of tea (English pun intended), but I could see others liking it.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I just remembered another "worst drink ever." Many moons ago, before did and I were married, we rented a place for a Summer. Our next door neighbors were cool, but the guy was a crazy drunk. One night we had a bonfire and he wandered over to drink "with" us. He offered to make us a special concoction that he was drinking. What was he ingesting, you ask...rootbeer and tequila. No joke. I like root beer...I like tequila, but that combo sounds like vomit. So I passed. Dead

~ Sarah Kay