Flying Pig 2010

Who here does not live in the Cincinnati area? (Read 231 times)

I think about 6 of us (4 runners) are coming up from the Louisville, KY metro area. Anyone else?
      I'm coming from Pittsburgh. I know there are a few bus loads of people from running clubs in this area making the journey as well.
        I'm coming all the way from Ireland Smile - Does that count as out of town - he he he Liam
        pokey52

Were coming from Massachusetts, the Southeastern corner of the State. Any ideas what to do in Cincinnati assuming I can walk on Monday.
            Coming from Columbiana, Ohio 45 miles NW of Pittsburgh or 75 miles SE of Cleveland. I'll just be running the half w/goal of 1:52. I always cover my gray hair with my white hat. Roll eyes

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Driving up from Raleigh, NC. Marathon #6 and Pig #2. Just hoping for better weather than 2004. The course will all seem new to me since it was hard to take in very much of it in the pouring rain. See you on Sunday. Kevin
              Don't let the fat fool you .....
                And Adrienne is coming too - - from Ireland as well Smile She is the most gorgoeus girl in the world, and my babe (The last sentance was written under duress!) Liam Smile