Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Last 365 (Read 562 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

And I start Monkey Training on Monday so mileage will be rising after that! what stat's are these anyway???
      what stat's are these anyway???
      Yeah, I just noticed. That's not an option in my reports.

The Thunder

Yeah, I just noticed. That's not an option in my reports.
        Sure it is. Just go to reports and enter a specific date range. I used the dates for the last year. You can run a report on anything you like.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

Sure it is. Just go to reports and enter a specific date range. I used the dates for the last year. You can run a report on anything you like.
          well in that case i'm pretty damn excited i've been running over a year!
            Oh, that. Well, if you want to do it the easy way...
            JakeKnight

And I start Monkey Training on Monday so mileage will be rising after that!
              Training? For the Monkey? Aw. That's cute. You're adorable.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

Oh Mighty Wing

Training? For the Monkey? Aw. That's cute. You're adorable.
                Blush Someone has to be disillusioned... might as well be me!

Hawt and sexy

Poops, I need to run more, I usually have about 3k over a year. What are these 'lives' of which you speak?

I'm touching your pants.

Looks like I just threw the 10% rule out the window from the get go Confused

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson