Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Weather (Read 279 times)

DoppleBock

3 and 2 years ago it was nice, last year Rainaggedon ... I think we still owe the Monkey Gods one more bad weather year before another good year.  I am hoping for Blizzard Monkey.

Trent - You have my request ... and I have your request.

Retired 1/1/13 ... Tired of being broken and fat  ... Hit 296# Memorial Day 2016 - New goal = To be able to enjoy running 4-5 hours through the woods again by Fall 2016.

xor

Um yeah. 

No gracias.  I'm having an "extreme" enough year as it is.

old woman w/hobby

No cold please.

steph  

"Just stop fucking drinking too much and being fat.  Pretty simple.  Who the hell cares if you like beer.  

We can't always do the things we like all the time."  --Candice

DoppleBock

I went out to the state park to do hill repeats tonight - 35 at start and 30 at the finish -

Retired 1/1/13 ... Tired of being broken and fat  ... Hit 296# Memorial Day 2016 - New goal = To be able to enjoy running 4-5 hours through the woods again by Fall 2016.

A Saucy Wench

I'm going to be out there for about 6 hours.  I'd like ...oh hell, does it matter if you are out there 6 hours?

Not hot, not freezing

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Stoat

‎11/18 forecast: Low 42F, High 60F. Mostly clear and seasonable.

DoppleBock

I will go out on a limb and forecast beer with a chance of bacon. 

HA HAHA HA HAHAHA HA AHAHAHAHAHA HA!

HAH!

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

i don't know if y'all know this -- but last year at monkey it rained!!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

A Saucy Wench

i don't know if y'all know this -- but last year at monkey it rained!!

I heard a rumor about that. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

well, i know because i was there. 

i ran monkey the year it rained.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams