Letters & Opinions

L&O Karma Thread (Read 911 times)

I like it!

Unfortunately I have nothing to offer on the current topic. I'll jump in when I see fit

DoppleBock

http://www.runningahead.com/forums/forum/cd7c40beda82409aa4f5a5eaf33f3ffa

Our benevolent creator is open to suggestions and requests - Some do not make the cut, others are immediate and others wait for the next major release.

But posting just to get a post count up seems like you should be using that worthless time to run more?

Back in the day, it was a place to go to up your post count to give you more karma points. Nowadays, its just a place to shoot the shit.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Wow, you are cheap.  You'll have plenty of spam after doing that. 

I would feel embarrassed except that I saved $10.

In transit, arriving on time. 

Raylan

Our benevolent creator is open to suggestions and requests - Some do not make the cut, others are immediate and others wait for the next major release.

But posting just to get a post count up seems like you should be using that worthless time to run more?

Wait, you people actually run here?

This is fun...  Like getting the band back together.  I am the artist formerly known as BeerNut (and climbmda before that) on RWOL.

Cheers, all!

Clown

"I aim to misbehave."

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I don't run.  I'm an ultra jogger.

Hey BeerNut!

Running is dumb.

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

I'm on a one week running break.

In transit, arriving on time. 

BexKix, Bagel Defender

Do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar somehow...

Raylan

Do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar somehow...

I get that all the time. I guess I have a common face. I'm always getting, "man, I thought for sure you were brad Pitt". Or "hey look! It's Danny devito". Ok, its mostly Danny devito. But Whatever.

BexKix, Bagel Defender

Do you have all of your teeth?

gusgordon

Our benevolent creator is in fact awesome.  I asked him to provide the ability to jump to the first unread post in a thread, and he did (just click the thread topic).

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Our benevolent creator is in fact awesome.  I asked him to provide the ability to jump to the first unread post in a thread, and he did (just click the thread topic).

Really?  That doesn't work for me.

Running is dumb.

gusgordon

It's working a little intermittently...might have to go to the end of a thread the first time you try it, and then after that it might work.

CrisRuns

Hey, I am back... How is everyone? Who brought cookies today?

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Hi Cris!  I am baking cookies this weekend for an unnamed visitor.  Smile

Running is dumb.