Letters & Opinions

It's about to go quiet in here... (Read 98 times)

n a m

1stBrn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unicrn

I know all you west coasters will be going to bed soon.  I'll man the place while you are all asleep.

My kid woke me up at 3AM being sick so got him cleaned up and back in bed.  101.2 degree fever and I couldn't sleep so I came into work.  DW threw her back out yesterday so likely I'll have to go home around 8 to bring the other one in.  :sigh:  I'm so tired I'm giddy.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comrade Red

Intimidating

I know all you west coasters will be going to bed soon.  I'll man the place while you are all asleep.

My kid woke me up at 3AM being sick so got him cleaned up and back in bed.  101.2 degree fever and I couldn't sleep so I came into work.  DW threw her back out yesterday so likely I'll have to go home around 8 to bring the other one in.  :sigh:  I'm so tired I'm giddy.

FIST!

And :cheers:

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to not respond to your follow-up post If you become dumb.  The resulting silence should in no way be taken as a sign of agreement.

Comrade Red

Intimidating

I DID IT!  I GOT MY FIRST FIST!

Thanks, n a m     Blush

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to not respond to your follow-up post If you become dumb.  The resulting silence should in no way be taken as a sign of agreement.

n a m

1stBrn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unicrn

I DID IT!  I GOT MY FIRST FIST!

Thanks, n a m     Blush

You stay up late you are bound to get it.

Comrade Red

Intimidating

You stay up late you are bound to get it.

It's onlly 9:30 here. I just got done running and eating some veggies.  Sorry to hear your little one is sick.

n a m

1stBrn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unicrn

It's onlly 9:30 here. I just got done running and eating some veggies.  Sorry to hear your little one is sick.

Thanks.  He handles it well.  We trained the twins well as toddlers I guess.  When he was 2.5 he ran quickly out of the room we were playing in only to come back in with a trash bin (aka 'the bucket") to throw up in.  Probably only have had to clean up a handful of mess.  Okay would be proud.

At least they aren't sick at the same time.  I've had to go back and forth between them all night long before.  That is NOT fun.  Speaking of vom...  I'm hungry. Smile

Comrade Red

Intimidating

I hear Chipotle's good.

I WOULDN'T KNOW BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ONE HERE IN BFE.  Just Qdoba.  And their gumbo bowl is amazing.

n a m

1stBrn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unicrn

I hear Chipotle's good.

I WOULDN'T KNOW BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ONE HERE IN BFE.  Just Qdoba.  And their gumbo bowl is amazing.

I tried to search for one here in the UK and it told me there wasn't a Chipotle within 100 miles of United Kingdom.  The very last line said to move. Angry

There are 6 of them in London though.  No way am I traveling 4 hours for that.

Village people

Oh no, nam! Sounds like you are in for a rough weekend. I hope everyone feels better.

n a m

1stBrn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unicrn

The kid can throw up on command.  I wish I would have had that super power when I was a kid.  It isn't as bad as all that though.  DW is at the bone cracker as we speak.  She'll be probably 75% better by the end of her session and the twins aren't quite maintenance free yet but really close.

gusgordon

FIST!

And :cheers:

Fail.  NO EXTRANEOUS SHIT!  You put that in a separate post, n00b.