October Masters Miles (Read 346 times)

Oct: 172.0

YTD: 1891

Thanks again for doing this, Carolyn!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Renee the dog

Oct. 142.1 mi

YTD: 1001.4 mi

First year ever reaching 1000 miles. And it isn't in December's thread!!!!

Thanks wildchild!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

October 122.3 miles / Marathon PR 4:11:44

2009 miles- 1370

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

evanflein

Thanks for doing this for us, Carolyn. Seems like a lot of people are having lower months, probably a natural trend after the big summer build up for fall races.

Nice to see Nono back! We've missed you, girl. Congratulations on hitting 1000 miles in October!

118.4 running miles for me in October. The lowest in quite some time, but I was planning on cutting way back after RVM and that's what I did. I'll need at least 35 miles a week to make 2,000 for the year, and I just don't think it's going to happen.1701.5 miles YTD.Had a wonderful race in Victoria, and while almost-but-not-quite a PR, it was a great time meeting old friends and some new ones for the first time.

The N1H1 virus and a kidney infection took a serious toll on my running this month.

23.6 miles for October.

83 for me -- after 2 months of almost hitting 100 i slid backwards  ;( 

denise

Joining the Low milage after Sept peak club ... 2 week taper and two week recover takes its toll

Oct - 147.3 (down from 192 in Sept)

YTD - 1212

PR - Columbus Marathon 4:01:11 - 10/18/09

Looking to get above 200 Miles for November before 2 week taper leading to impromptu 2nd marathon of the season 12/12 .. seemed like a good idea at the time.

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Big slide for me, too! 

47.5 miles for October.  On to November!

Head Procrastinator

Thanks Carolyn!

Only 14 for me but miles is miles and gotta report em

~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
                      224.4 miles (two tapers and a reverse taper)

Masters Marathon PR: 3:20:15 at the Wineglass Marathon on 10/4/09

Thanks Carolyn!

dg.

Thanks Carolyn!

congratulations everybody!  lower month or not.  that dosn't necessarily mean less effort, all things considered!

It's a lower month for me too, although it wasn't too long ago that it was a high point, so I'll be happy with that.

Taper & reverse taper, which coincides with babying my knee.    

(ack.  Karin... 224.4 miles (two tapers and a reverse taper))

Anyway, 115.2 for Oct.

1044.2 ytd,  first 1000 mile year for me too.  :-)

lr pr,  marathon pr.

Carolyn - thanks bunches!!!

170.7 miles with a taper and reverse taper thrown in for good measure

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

DoppleBock

Oct 546

YTD 4,236

Starting to feel pretty good again - I just need to get rid of the damn holloween candy and by get rid of I do not mean eat it all!

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Dg, let me help you out on your monthly mileage post.

Bill

lr pr, marathon pr.

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

rlemert

The 'blahs' continue

24.2 for the month