Masters Running

Predictions, anyone? (No, this is NOT a baseball thread!) (Read 383 times)

evanflein

3:19:55.... no particular reason. Wink

Marathon Maniac #3309

Nothing like a little pressure, huh Karin Smile No prediction from me....but gook luck Speedy Girl Cool Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

OMG!!!!!!yelled at Mr. CNYrunner for putting the Halloween Kit Kats on the counter where I could see them!
        OMG does your DH know my DW...we've had a sudden appearance of "KIT KATS" on our counter as well...and boy do I love em! Big grin Heck I'ld even take those instead of the fudge....nah I'll take both. Wink
          Masters 2000 miles
            I'm thinking 3:17:32 A
            That brings back memories......I had to look this up: Ephesians 3:17, KJV Good luck Karin!
            Tramps

If we're doing inspirational predictions, I suggest 1 Corinthians 9:24 (the verse, not the time!) This is Karin we're talking about! Big grin

Be safe. Be kind.

I predict . . . . . the Phillies in 5 games? Uh, sorry, wrong board! GOOD LUCK KARIN!!!!! Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Head Procrastinator

3:19:56 And eat a couple of dozen or so of those Kit Kats. They are carbs ya know. Big grin
                  ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats

Top 'O the World!

Maybe hold off on these until after the race..... http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-9242221-details/Curry+KitKat+anyone/article.do .....KitKat sales fell by 5.4 per cent to £116million last year and KitKat Chunky was down by 18 per cent to £50.5million. Industry analysts said a growing trend towards healthier lifestyles was putting people off chocolate bars.
                    We should ALL get down to our neighborhood Costco/Sam's/?Warehouse store & stock up to support the poor economically challenged chocolate company! ....& to emotionally support Karin's suffering w/Kit Kat bars on the counter....
                    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                      wishing you speedy feet and a great race Karin!! did you already pick up your race number?? if not, let me know if you're coming to Lowell before Sunday - maybe we could have a cup of coffee or gatorade together!! Smile

denise

lamerunner

3:16:59 Karin's training has been great. Karin, have a great run! It looks like very nice weather and the foliage is great too.
                        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Good luck, Karin!!!! You'll do great. Cool Cool
                            CNY, whatever you run, I know it will be fast and I hope you enjoy yourself. Since others are making a WAG (wild a$$ guess) and the more astute a SWAG (scientific WAG), I'll join in for the heck of it. I'll predict 2:19:30. Good running. I'm looking forward to your RR. TomS
                            evanflein

Wow, Tom brings new meaning to setting the bar on the high side! (or low side?)
                                Oops! I was thinking so much about the minutes that I didn't think about the hours. I know you're fast, CNY, but I really meant 3:19:30. However, it you can do the 2:19:30, I want everyone to know that I predicted it and that I know an olympic class marathoner. TomS