Masters Running

Boston Post-race Meeting Place (Read 205 times)

Hello all - I didn't see a clear post-race meeting place, so will make the following suggestion if people want a place to head after the race. Cambridge Brewing Company They are close to a T stop and can accommodate a crowd. I mentioned there would be 20 to 30 folks trickling in from 4:00pm on and they said "great - come on down". Directions are below. If you think you are going to be there - maybe just reply in case we need to change the number. Thanks Direction to the Cambridge Brewing Company from the "T." Take the red line to Kendall Square stop. Come up to the street level and go through the Marriott Hotel lobby. Take a left onto Broadway and continue walking straight until you cross over a set of railroad tracks (after the 2 nd set of lights). Take your first right onto Hampshire Street and we are in the back left corner of the one Kendall square complex (5-10 minute walk).

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

This sounds great, La T. We'll see you there. :^) We know a few others who will also be there. Can't wait for the cheeseburger. Tongue

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

dg.

Hi LaT. Smile... (((Hi Morgan)))
        RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Deeg, Morgan has passed and has been missed and mourned. La T has since rescued a new buddy... if he were a girl, I'd call him Sybil... because he started out something, then went to Kafka, and, I think, is now Little Walter.... poor thing has an identity crisis or schizophrenia... luckily none of this has affected the joy he brings to the La Tortuga house!

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

dg.

Oh, thanks Rose.... I'm sorry if that was misunderstood. Can sure see why it was. I did know that... & about Kafka. I just have always loved that avatar, & was so happy to see it. hence the hugs. Sorry Kirsten.....
            RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Ooops! My mistake! I forgot that Morgan is the avatar! Doh, La T, dg, just tell me to butt out! (((Morgan))) (((La Tortuga))) (((dg))) (((Little Walter))))

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

You two are very sweet - not to worry Ms Morgan is here in my heart and Little Walter by my side. Fun times with the Boston runners - what a greta group that has grown over the years!

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx