Masters Running

How to keep a running log (Read 225 times)

lswife

I never was a runner until about a year ago when my daughter got me up off the couch and into the C25K program. By June I had "graduated" after having to repeat several weeks of the program. I'm still super-slow, a turtle or slug-speed, but 3-5x a week I try to run 30-45 minutes. (I just turned 60 and have a few more pounds to lose.) After reading many of the posts here (and in the past over at CR), I'm thinking of keeping a running log to chart my progress in getting ready to run in the Indianapolis mini-marathon in May (I'm doing the 5K). Can I keep a running log on this web site? If so, where is it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Roberta

#artbydmcbride

There is a tab at the top that says Training Log Click on that and set up your runs and shoes from inside. There is a thread in the forums main page where questions are answered too.

Runners run

I'm a CR refugee...... and I was looking for a new log until last week and saw this one. It's very easy to use..... if you want to keep it simple you don't have to fill in all the blanks.... even after 25 years of running and keeping logs, I just use the basics... mileage, time, shoe tracker, and separate my races and hard workout from the rest of my running.