Masters Running

40's on the run - on the move again (Read 839 times)

Queen of 3rd Place

OK, since I've put an ad in my sigline I figured I'd better start something here. Arla

Ex runner

Top 'O the World!

Arla! Hey, That was a much easier move than the last one Roll eyes Guess I was still not all unpacked Cool Okay then! How'da do that sign line thingy?? & I sent ya an email re the book Wink Cindy (Heidi)
      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Queen of 3rd Place

I went to options (on the top right of all pages here), which took me to my preferences page. I selected "Forum Preferences", which gave me a space under the heading "Signature Line" where I could type stuff in. Glad to hear the book has a home! It has some really funny parts, I was laughing out loud, almost in a couple of times. Haven't laughed that hard for awhile. Arla

Ex runner

#artbydmcbride

Hi 40s on the run! Welcome home. Smile

Runners run

Queen of 3rd Place

Indeed, Ilene. And here, when we turn 50, 60, etc., we can stay.

Ex runner

Top 'O the World!

OK. I guess what I meant was "links" that I see in some sigs....nothing obvious to a "non-techie" in there...
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

...And I do.

Hiya friends, I made it too! Starr-Shell Cherry Shock

Marathon Maniac #957

Hey, this is just like the 50's thread, only nicer... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

jfa

Hi fellow drifters.That move was pretty painless! Cool

I already feel more mature just being here! But not mature enough to give up my new stripper name. So Holly, are you saying we will get more crochety when we turn 50? Glad there's still time to warn hubby. Carol aka Sugar Amberthighs
                      Progress Trumps Pefection

Top 'O the World!

If that's the case, I will never be 50!! Evil grin Hey Joe! we gots the same mileage goin' on....ceptin mine's much slower....you needing me to sendja some snow to "run" in?!?! Big grin

jfa

Well sure Heidi\Cindy.But just a little bit.......

sillybear

Chief Donut Hunter

Would y'all please HOLD STILL!? Shocked

jfa

Yea! SillyBear's back!!! Big grin

flatland mountaineer

Back on the road for better or worse today. Slow 3.1 'Spose they'll miss us in the big room?

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III