Masters Running

Fri Dec 12 Runs and Chat (Read 759 times)

Dave59

I created a new 2.5 mile route that I expected to run twice, but I got such a late start that I just did it once and got back to work.

No run here yet. I have 8 planned for later...probably much later since I just finished 2 bowls of bean soup and almost half a loaf of Jalapeno cheese bread. I'll let you know how the run goes...or maybe not. I just came over here to check things out. Nice to see ya'll.
        CassadAAmius

By the way Dave, I think it was Quintus (not Quentus). Quintus is an old Roman name usually given to a fifth son.
          That's roch, serially harrassing me from forum to forum. And it looks like that sandwich followed you too...

Marathon Maniac #957

Dave - Big grin At the risk of repeating myself, folks, I think this place is a serious and viable alternative for the CR refugees. We should give this some serious consideration as our new home. I think the people who've been dug into kickrunner would enjoy not being crowded, and this place has plenty of room.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

Finn! I love your avatar! And yes, please do tell us how your run goes. Should be interesting. Well-fueled, at least. Tramps, me too. Figures DH would decipher it. And hey, on his Seattle half pic, he should get a free pass on that coat as I think it's Econo's.... Big grin MC, yes, wash those paws at every chance. I work in a continually diseased state office... haven't been sick in months and I'm sure it's because I'm a compulsive hand washer... Stay well!
                OK.....This is feeling more like home every hour. I ran my quota at lunch time and now am only 28 miles from my goal for the year. Yippeee. There is a lot of sickness going around amongst people who say they normally don't get sick. So like Erika said, wash the hands, take the vitamins, and pay your health insurance. Rochrunner......what kind of a car are you thinking of getting the son? They should be willing to cut you a deal at this stage of the month and year. I feel like the lady in Romper Room when I look at the thread to see who is here......"I see dave, I see DH, I see Rochrunner, I see Holly, I see wildchild, I see Erika, I see dg, I see mcsolar, I see Jjjessee, I see tramps, I see flyingflynn, I see hally, I see graydave, I see willrunforbeer, I see runningindc, I see crabby, I see Econo, I see PJH, I see John, I see evryday, I see jenmama, I see VA, I see btb, I see wa5yom, I see ileneforward........and I see YOU"
                Vista

#artbydmcbride

Hey, I think we should seriously consider this as our new home! Smile

Runners run

ILENE! Dark Horse
                    I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.

#artbydmcbride

Dark! Smile

Runners run

evanflein

Question... (and I see YOU, too, Joey!!) I'm sure this whole forum didn't just start... but I only see one page of threads/subjects and it's not very long. Where are all the old threads? Or is it some setting I overlooked? ETA: nice butt, Ilene
                        btb1490

Question... (and I see YOU, too, Joey!!) I'm sure this whole forum didn't just start... but I only see one page of threads/subjects and it's not very long. Where are all the old threads? Or is it some setting I overlooked? ETA: nice butt, Ilene
                          You didn't overlook anything. This group is brandy new, courtesy of JJJessee.
                          Tramps

Ooo, popped in just in time to answer a question... I think this forum DID just start. JJJ started it I believe. That's because on this site you can create your own "user group" with its own forum. That's what JJJ did. I like this site a lot. It's so pleasant to use and look at. My one question would be whether it'll be able to handle the additional traffic brought on by a significant migration.

Be safe. Be kind.

TammyinGP

Hi Everyone! maybe it's just my computer, but I still have issues with this board being off to the right of my screen and have to scroll over to read. Plus, I haven't found a quick way to access this board - I sort of go searching around until I stumble upon it. And the board is all white, just like Active/CR. Are there settings to just change how it appears? However, I do like this better than Active . . . but I still prefer Kick and will primarily post there, but if this is where many of you end up going, I'll pop in and/or lurk around here too . . . especially if this is where my sekrit crush studhorse is going to be. . . Shy

Tammy

sluggo

John

Just finished my first run in a week. Snow, rain, work, and xmas have been a real issue. Streets were a bit icy but I got to be out in the day light and it felt great! Glad I get to mention it... John

John
                                www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"