Masters Running

Crossposted from general area: Stevie Ray's Seattle RnR shortest race report ever (Read 387 times)

xor

Seattle Rock N Roll was my 249th marathon+ultra.

I ran the first half in 1:43.
    I ran the second half in 1:40.

3:23 is my new post-sickness PR. 
    I did this in my 28th marathon+ultra of 2010.

I am the guy in pink and I salute you.

jfa

Simply awesome Stevie Ray. You are an animal. Nice going and I heart your RR.

Mariposai

Who says that a race report needs to be lengthy to be meaningful? The few words in this race report and the picture speaks a thousand words!!

Congrats on the PR. You continue to amaze us all.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

And to think some people train 4 to 6 months just to run one marathon.  Nice that this PR happened on home turf eh?

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

evanflein

I remember seeing you on that course a year ago, yelling at you and getting no response. Then you said you yelled at me and I didn't notice. Hmmm... those concrete barriers block sound as well as traffice? Good job on the post-ick PR, SRL! You rock, without a doubt. Hope to run into you again sometime. I'll slap you next time, ok?
              Fantastic! A palindrome PR and a sweet negative split.

..Strong Racing sr//............Pink may be your color........

nice job.

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

#artbydmcbride

Excellent race and report!  Smile

Runners run

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

SRL--love to see any of your postings here.  Great race.  Great report.  Pithy.  Congratulations.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

YAY!   I told you so .

You are totally faster than me.  When can we run together next?

Congrats!  A toot of the vuvuzela to you, too!

yer chum,

A.

Masters 2000 miles
                      dg.

Stevie Ray, we salute you!       Amazing and wonderful.  

Congratulations.    !!!!!!!!

I agree, the pink works.

Nice to see you here.

Maniac 505

Great job Robert,  and on your birthday too!!!

Congrats

Dave

Marathon Maniac #957

Real men wear pink, and run SMOKIN' FAST MARATHONS!!

You are amazing, Stevie Ray.....Great Racing!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

I salute you back and congrats on the PR. After that many marathons you still can improve, that is amazing.

Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

Top 'O the World!

Fabulous dahling! Smile you are too cool for words ya know! Wink
                                Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group