Masters Running

DC area runners -- possible meet-up? (Read 342 times)

Hi all,

I know some of you ne'er-do-wells are in the Washington DC area.  I'll be there June 24 to 27, leaving early on the 28th.  Want to run or have dinner?  Tramps, I know you're not exactly in DC, but it would be great to meet you, that is, if you've recovered from your misdiagnosis from Dr. Ribs.  PDR & WRFB, runningindc, who else lurks in the shadow of power?  Smile

Thanks!

Econo

dg.

Econo, DC is right next to Ann Arbor!!!  

oh, maybe not.    well, one of these days.  Smile

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

I am lurking here in the Colonial Capitol...

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

Yay!  Burly, I thought you said you were busy that time....oh boy!  It would be great if I could see you.  (happy dance)

dg, you and your cat are on my Must Meet list. 

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

econo,

We were supposed to be busy at that time but, NASA?  Schmasa.  I am going to be the boss of me.

Militant Burly

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

Tramps

I'm glad Militant Burly's gonna be able to meet you because I won't.  (Boo!)  

I'm "running" Mt. Washington in NH on June 20th and will be hiking in the Whites the following week.  (Yay!)

Be safe. Be kind.

We're in!  We could be available for dinner, preferably Friday or Saturday night.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

super! 

Tramps; aw crud.  But running Mt. Washington...how cool is that?

I am free for sure on Sat night for dinner; Friday not sure (apparently my orientation schedule is Top Secret U.S. Govt info). 

spacityrunner

I've been to that orientation...a real snoozer

And if you can add one more to the list...I'm in

Trails Rock!

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Liz, I think you are the native, so you might be orchestrating the event...

spacityrunner

Liz, I think you are the native, so you might be orchestrating the event...

Uh, well, OK if the gang wants me too...

Oh boy, a party....

Trails Rock!

evanflein

Well I obviously can't make it (unless you take a really bad wrong turn), but I did want to say "Hi!" to Liz and add that I love her avatar!
                          dg.

Well then I will too.  Hi Liz! 

Econo, you're on our list too Smile.   Dennis says to let you know he's not old.

Heck!   Just can't make it this time.  Woods lady
                                Hey I flew all the way to Eugene to see you Econo!  Now CT is just a mere one hour plane ride to LGA from which a mere 30 minute cab ride, rush hour?, mabye a 90 minute cab ride gets you to Grand Central Station.   From there you can make it to my place in only another hour!  Well, ok maybe you are not going to go for this . . . Sad

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/