Masters Running

The First of September, 2017 (Read 30 times)

evanflein

.............there was that one time I woke up dressed like Nancy Reagan.......

And I bet nobody took any pictures. Figures.

...I don't think it was my fault,

Pickles had made me take her shoe shopping all day

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Mike E

MM #5615

Ummm....hello?  Is it safe to come in here?  I promise not to say anything about dumb girl stuff.

I was scheduled for 10 miles, so I did 3 miles before practice thinking I could get most of the rest done with the kids.  But the head coach had a different kind of fun activity thing planned so I did 2 miles while the kids did 1 mile and then watched them do their goofy relay things--wheel barrow races, backward running, crab crawls, and all kinds of other little races between the core groups.  So, when practice was over, I headed out to finish my run and was thinking I had only done 2 miles before practice and did 6 instead of 5 and ended up with 11 miles.

After practice, Debbie and I went to Outback.  Debbie loves Outback--I can take it or leave it--so her kids always buy me Outback gifts cards for my birthday.  They think I'm stupid.

Okay--gotta go.  See ya!

Mariposai

...I don't think it was my fault,

Pickles had made me take her shoe shopping all day

LOL! Good for Pickles. How is she doing nowdays?

A late post here. Busy week with State Auditors, then it was coming home to prepare and pack for a 3 day backpacking trip with our two sons. YEAHHHH. We can't wait...

Ohhh, I did run 9 miles for twocat today. Hang in the buddy. This also shall pass.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

..actually she's in Ireland with her Nursing Buddies...........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....