Masters Running

Friday's Daily, 1.5.18 (Read 42 times)

spacityrunner

Erica your wifi sucks...but Alaska is beautiful.  I've got ATT uverse...no idea if I have a cap, I never exceed it if I do.  

Surly...was thinking of you when I read about that 4.4.  My sister was living in SF when the big one hit in August of 89??  North something or other.  It was when the freeways collapsed on each other.  An awful time...

We rose to a toasty 48f...in a couple of weeks if the weather crystal ball is right we will be back up in the 60's.  I am not happy about that as it is close to temps that let the ticks and chiggers out :-(

1 mile yesterday.  1.75 today.  neither run was great but today's was better.  Good thing I love running!

Trails Rock!

What a crazy storm!! 15 inches of snow with howling winds!!

5.1 treadmill miles for me before we went to the Cape.

Dh and I drove down to pick up his Mom so we could all visit with his sister probably for the last time. His brother met us down there too. Looks like it's going to be time to move their mom up with one of us or to an assisted living type place soon. At 88 she has been doing ok, but it's pretty clear she shouldn't be living on her own anymore with no family close by.  Life......

denise

TammyinGP

quick and easy 3.3 miles tonight

Tammy

Mariposai

What a crazy storm!! 15 inches of snow with howling winds!!

that is a lot of snow!!!

Another crazy work day for me. Today's surprised was a notice that I needed to re-submit my agency's budget to HUD for one of the projects we own...that means going to ground zero...and it is due by Tuesday. This process normally takes about 30 hours of work. It is a good thing that I am injured and not able to move much, so I have all weekend to work on the darn budget.

On the bright side, I did walk for a mile today and no barking knee!!

East Coast friends, hugs to you all and please stay warm.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard