Masters Running

My new running quilt (Read 273 times)

dg.

Oh Ribs this is just great.  Congratulations to you for earning the shirts, and to the Saint for such a beautiful job.
      I LUV IT!!!

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

huskydon

Ribs,

Wow, it is really beautiful.   I know you are very proud of your wife's work.   Thanks for sharing.  

Prince of Fatness

Nice!

Not at it at all. 

SWEET!

Laurie

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

SteveP

Amazing. Thanks.

SteveP

That's awesome!!  Great idea!!  I'd never seen that advertised, that's such a cool idea ...

rs

Troy Strawberry Festival 10k - 6/7/09 - Goal 46:xx -->46:18!!; Americana 5k - 7/4/09 - Goal 21:xx-->21:12!!; Brookville 5 miler - 7/25/09 - Goal-->34:xx-->36:21; Crim 10 Miler - 8/22/09 - Goal sub-1:15-->1:14:14!!; Alter 5k - 9/5/09 - Goal 20:xx-->20:32; AF Marathon - 9/19/09 - Goal sub-3:38 (PR)--> 3:41 (BQ)

Neat, Saint and ribs.

TomS

That's great teamwork, right there, I tell you what!

Congrats to you on running 'em and tell her I think it looks great!

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                      that is WICKED COOL  says the Boston girl!!  you are an awesome couple!!

denise

Wow!   I'm green with envy!   The races, The creativity, and The Quilt!    Woods Lady,  aka MaEcono

Maniac 505

I am REALLY impressed!!!