Masters Running

Brain Scan Tomorrow (Read 322 times)

nowor

I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Bet GS will heal up quickly.
    munchkn883

twocats -- 39 and below is considered "normal". Mine are now at 80...gone up 16 pts. in two months. There are "false positives", but mine have always been true. I think they have gone down once since last November. I'm praying the rise is nothing.
      Mariposai

Butterfly hugs to you munch. Please know that you are in my daily prayers. Hugs and kisses to the grandkid also. How is that lip doing today?

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

You and your family are in our prayers. Kids and gravity...not a good combination.

SteveP

PBJ

Marathon Iowa 2014

Hang in there, Munch. Thoughts and prayers "headed" your way.
              praying that your head is empty!! hugs to your and your grandson!!

denise

dg.

{{{{{{ Munch }}}}}} I'm sorry you have to go through this. my thoughts will be with you today..
                stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Best wishes for positive results today.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Good luck Munch - you're in my prayers. Jeanne
                    munchkn883

Went in for treatment today and my scan results are still not in. Oncologist said they should be in by Thursday so will be calling him that afternoon.
                        ...munch//......that is the Worst Part...... .....I hate Waiting for the Results........ Prayers for you and steve. Pickles says Hi.

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

nowor

Ugh. Waiting is a trial...Maybe there's awe at the tremendous positive thinking and strong muscles in your brain!
                            Sending you good Vibes..... Positive thoughts = Positive Results.... Be Well! Smile

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

munchkn883

Scan came out clean. Only thing found in my head was an itty-bitty brain! Now, let's find out why my numbers keep going up. "Second Opinion" appt. Wednesday at Duke.
                                That's great news!
                                Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM