Masters Running

Good Luck Weekend Runners (Read 262 times)

You have trained hard.....its time to not hold back....go for it.. Run hard, safe and have FUN... 1/12 pfriese - Walt Disney World Half Marathon, Orlando FL 1/13 pfriese - Walt Disney World Marathon, Orlando FL 1/12 deez4boyz - Disney World Half Marathon, FL 1/12 SueT48 - Walt Disney World Half Marathon 1/13 SueT48 - Walt Disney World Full Marathon 1/13 littlerckgm - Walt Disney World Marathon, Orlando FL 1/12 btb1490 - Walt Disney World Half Marathon, Orlando FL 1/13 btb1490 - Walt Disney World Marathon, Orlando FL 1/13 wa5yom - Houston Marathon, TX 1/13 mcsolar99 - pf chang marathon phoenix, az 1/13 tselbs - PF Chang half marathon, Phoenix, AZ 1/13 johnmaas - PF Chang Marathon, Phoenix, AZ (3:40 pace leader) 1/13 Econo - Cascade Half Marathon Turner OR
    Henrun

Good luck to you Tim-I expect you to hustle well in Houston. Henry
      SteveP

13 races 262 potential miles Shocked 3 Master Runners are in it for 39.3 miles I'll set on my butt and read RRs

SteveP

Enjoy!
          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
          coastwalker

Good luck, everybody! Soak up the excitement; run well, have a blast! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Good Luck everyone. I envy all of you these great races you're running in. Make Us Proud! Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

A really exciting bunch of races! Half's, full's and BOTH! PR's on the line and even the sound barrier to be broken. Think of the THOUSANDS of total training miles to make this weekend possible! Yuz guys will rock!

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Yup... Go Get Them. MCSolar - I'm authorizing you to crush Lances 2:46... Roll eyes Shocked Embarrassed Confused Shocked Tongue Shocked
                    I don't see how to delete this double-click misfire... Smile Big grin Tongue Evil grin Surprised Angry Sleepy
                    dg.

nothing clever to say, but good luck to all of you!!