Masters Running

The Daily Sunday Daily, 3.26.17 (Read 35 times)

mrrun

Great racing everyone and great pictures yesterday and today!  And for those not racing, excellent race walks & runs

Henrun forgot to mention we had a LaT sighting - she didn't run, but was volunteering at the start.

My immediate family is all ok - some of the extended are not, so we pitch in as needed.

Spent the afternoon at a jazz appreciation party - lots of good music and food

marj

Nancy - I wee you are running the marathon in Ireland with Twocat - what an awesome adventure!

Well, she's got to wee somewhere!  But she is doing some great running these days, as are you.

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

spacityrunner

Yeah for henrun!!!  

And a LaT sighting...

And yeah...how did Tribee and her bike do?

3.5 miles around the hilly hood with nary a raindrop in sight.  Storms coming in tonight...Friday nights storms produced 3 tornados that touched down a mere 5ish miles from my home...

Good running everyone...

Trails Rock!

Mike E

MM #5615

Nancy - I wee you are running the marathon in Ireland with Twocat - what an awesome adventure!

"I wee you are running the marathon..."  somebody's drinkin' a little early, I think...

It is just a wee little marathon. 

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Marathon Maniac #957

I have no idea where that came from, except that I find the print gets smaller and smaller each year.  AND, as I tell my office manager frequently, I was not hired for my typing skills...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

And trust this group to not let a little typo go unnoticed! 

10.2 miles today, first double digit run since the marathon a month ago! Felt like it too, with my legs not wanting to do those constant rolling hills on this route. Not much flat on this run! Foot was fine (yay for that) but wouldn't you know it, my lower left calf started aching halfway through and bothered me for the rest of the run. Grrr. Hopefully it's nothing that a little rest won't fix. I might just do the pool tomorrow as a Monday workout. Nice day here though with plenty of sunshine and temps in the low 20's. We could see low 40's later this coming week! 

Mariposai

It is just a wee little marathon. 

A wee little marathon for me and twocat and another friend and a wee little half marathon for the Easy Pacer and Mrs Twocat.

Looking forward to the adventure, indeed.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard