Masters Running

Friday's Daily, 9.29.17 (Read 39 times)

spacityrunner

That email is hilarious!!!  Love a RD with a sense of humor.

2.1 easy miles in the dark around the workplace at lunchtime.    Gives me the highest mileage month in a very long time.  yeah me!

Trails Rock!

wildchild

Carolyn

I love that pre-race email!  Great sense of humor!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Thanks.  2.1 and now finishing packing.  Having my usual mental breakdown over racing.  It's ridiculous that I get this way.  It simply DOES NOT MATTER!

Hope you have a great race on Sunday! I am actually up in The Twin Cities this weekend too. Just left the Twins game and are on our way to a friend's "cabin" on Lake Minnetonka. We are there by ourselves so kinda a mini vacation. Tomorrow will visit DS then will go to DD's to celebrate Rocco's 4th birthday on Sunday. I brought my running shoes along,,,,will see if I get out the door.

Have a great weekend everyone !

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

evanflein

Yeah, that RD is pretty crazy. Hope the attitude continues throughout the race weekend!

4.2 miles today, sunny but chilly with the breeze from the NW. Hockey tonight, and our team won 6 to 0 against Simon Fraser. Nice way to start, although it was a pre-season exhibition game.

Marathon Maniac #957

Beautiful pictures!

Yup, those emails from Steamtown have me laughing out loud....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."