Masters Running

September 2023 Masters Miles (Read 31 times)

Joe618

It was a pleasure to welcome our distinguished and accomplished advisory council last night and this morning to digest and rank the miles submitted by this group for the month of September.   The computational horsepower was matched only by the intellectual prowess of this group.   All of which was necessary to sort out the RA Masters’ mileages.   

And this is how it all fell out.   14 checkins, with 7 at prime for a 50% hit rate!   Paul and Mike bracketed the middle to lockdown the central stack.    

<colgroup><col width="100" /><col width="43" /><col width="54" /><col width="556" /></colgroup>
    Name Miles Prime? Summary
    RunnerKSA 189  

B-day month and a professional runner, scoring a whopping $75 at a WV race!! (equivilent to 10 minutes in her former job...)

moebo 167 ! Back to school, back to early-morning running, October marathon in the crosshairs
    Opie 155   Ramping into the NYC marathon, along with 50,000 dear friends
    milktruck 151 !

Long-term glute/hamstring issue close to resolving, thankfully. Civic street running nears completion

TammyinGP 151 ! Loving the autumn and especially a run in the Redwoods with Leslie
    sub7 137 ! Ran in wonderful weather!
    MikeE 133   He sees us in September and didn't lose us for a summer love...plus AG podium in a HM
    pfriese 129   Plus a summit of Pikes Peak in the snow!
    Joe618 107 ! Two head colds conspired. Finished a slow, humid 15K race on Labor Day, 3rd of 5 in AG.
    wildchild 97 ! Moved well, ran a 25K race and volunteered in another
    Quickadder 97 ! Treadmill miles all count, and movin' on up in this epic competition
    deez4boyz 82   With a 10K done to earn points for the Sole Sisterz
    evanflein 26   Along with 520 miles on a Bike to Nowhere (that could be a song too...)

BTY     B-day month! Planned swimming step-back month, with 16 miles in the pool

.Great job!!   Post your October miles starting on Wednesday!!  

Joe

________

I have nothing particularly clever or profound to add as a tag to each message...I just like to run.   

Oh man, I missed last call!  I had 155.4 miles building up for NYC.  Thanks!

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

I had a slowish month, 137 miles, but they were in great weather!