Masters Running

Seattle RnR weekend pics and commentaries (Read 745 times)

Slo

That's pretty cool SRL.  I didn't read anywhere that you get free beer though.....that sucks.
    TammyinGP

wow! That's sweet SR!! Congrats.

I was 200th in my AG, so only 136 off. I shouldn't have walked through those water stops.

Tammy

xor

That's pretty cool SRL.  I didn't read anywhere that you get free beer though.....that sucks.

It's Miller 64.  I don't think that qualifies as "free beer" even if they send me some Smile

Seriously though, I'm thinking this is a prize I'll never see... but I can no longer complain about not being lucky.

Now to deal with getting lucky...

Maniac 505

How cool is that!  I missed it by about 6 spots  should have run a little faster, 
          Slo

It's Miller 64.  I don't think that qualifies as "free beer" even if they send me some Smile

I was thinking the same thing but then I thought of what my Grandpa always says........"I only drink two types of beer.......Budweiser.......and.......Free."

Party at Stevie Ray's!  
              Masters 2000 miles
              Mariposai

hey, I could use that pedometer they are promising you to get in the basket of goodies.

Good luck with your good luck

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Great, great pictures!  Loved them!  What a fun time that must have been!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

pictures are sooooooo awesome!!  looks like everyone had a great time -- i hope someday to meet up with all of you!!

denise

Love the pictures of all the Beautiful People.    Congratulations to each of you.  Woods Lady