Masters Running

A Plea for Help (Read 543 times)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Byll,

As one who has had the "GULLIBLE" sign lit up over my head far too many times, I say "Welcome to the club"   

Somehow I can't imagine Ms Butterfly being upset at anyone.  Never could have thought that Amy had such a cruel streak.  I think I like her even more and a member of the Nation on top of it. 

But I will certainly agree with the overall wonderfulness (?) of each and every person that I've met through this board.  And mine have only been short parties.  An entire weekend could not have failed to be as awesome as we've heard so far.  Sure hope there's a lot more to come.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Aamos beware.  If I ever get within a state or so of you, I'm going to bop you upside the head.  I can see now why Spareribs hates you so.

Better start practicing with that Nerf Bat.  DH and I are going to retire to Ft. Myers .

We'll be headed there later this year for a birthday trip for him.  His just happens to fall during a Rays' homestand when the "Socks"  (isn't Tammy clever?  I want to run with her again!)  are in town, so we'll go to Tampa and head on south to check out the territory.

grins y'all,

A

ps, on the plane ride home from Seattle to Denver, we had those little TVs in the seats in front of us.  The Sox were on Turner Broadcasting as they were playing the Braves (they were on all weekend, but we did not turn on the TV once).  It was kinda the frosting on the cake.  (No sprinkles, however, as they lost 2-1, but it was a great game!)

Masters 2000 miles

Poor Timbo.. nobody tracked him and we didn't know if he had any heart problems along the way....

But glad all had a great time, yuz rock!

Timbo had Tammy's lovely friend Laura, who we are trying to lure here, with him.  He wasn't going to leave her side, I don't think, and Tammy and I kept checking on them at all the switchbacks.  NOT to mention, this is the guy who told us it was good for us to meet him!  And I gave him a great opening at the supermarket Thursday night that he booted, the woman (she was even a blonde) was definitely interested. 

So, no "poor" Timbo.

MIssed you Perch!

A

Masters 2000 miles
        TammyinGP

Timbo had Tammy's lovely friend Laura, who we are trying to lure here, with him.  He wasn't going to leave her side. . .

wasn't going to leave her side, or stop watching her from behind  . . . one of the two.

Tammy

evanflein

You guys should've seen Amy at the supermarket. Tim was pushing the cart and Amy was running around grabbing things, then jumped on the cart for a ride (I am so not kidding). I was checking the list and my DH was making Amy read peanut butter labels (as in, fewer ingredients = better), I felt like such a mom! But the kicker was at the end, when Amy was talking up how hawt TimBo was to the checkout girl with the big tattoo on her... um... chest. But the funny part was at the end, when she told us the total and looked at us expectantly... and we eventually decided that Amy prolly had the most room on her credit card so use that! Heheh... we made it all good in the end, but that was a funny moment. One of many.

Top 'O the World!

Now I really feel badly that I missed this party!!  I LOVE shopping cart racing!
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group