Masters Running

More evidence that Spareribs is not a doctor (Read 379 times)

Tramps

Thanks everyone.  (I knew Ribs would be able to take a joke.)  

Walt's swine flu joke is not so far fetched.  One confounding variable what that just a couple days before my first symptoms appeared, I spent 3 hours on a packed train heading up to NYC and 3 hours back the next day.  One of the concerns was that I might have contracted swine flu so they did a flu swab as part of the ER lab work.  Fortunately it was nothing so exotic.

I may even try a short little jog tomorrow to see what it feels like.  I've been warned that I'll likely feel sluggish for a bit, though.  Therefore I'm counting on you all for some vicarious quality miles.

Be safe. Be kind.

That sounds like a scary and unpleasant experience.  I'm glad you're doing better.

TomS

Tag

You mean I have to start going to a real doctor now? Listening to SR is so much less expensive and seems to be working for me........
        Tramps

You mean I have to start going to a real doctor now? Listening to SR is so much less expensive and seems to be working for me........

Hi Tag!

It's up to you.  Some folks follow the philosophy of "If Ribs doesn't kill you, it'll only make you stronger."  Or something like that. 

Be safe. Be kind.

Tramps not fun but at least not long lasting either.  Glad to read you are on the mend.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

King of PhotoShop

Thanks everyone.  (I knew Ribs would be able to take a joke.)  

Walt's swine flu joke is not so far fetched.  One confounding variable what that just a couple days before my first symptoms appeared, I spent 3 hours on a packed train heading up to NYC and 3 hours back the next day.  One of the concerns was that I might have contracted swine flu so they did a flu swab as part of the ER lab work.  Fortunately it was nothing so exotic.

I may even try a short little jog tomorrow to see what it feels like.  I've been warned that I'll likely feel sluggish for a bit, though.  Therefore I'm counting on you all for some vicarious quality miles.

Here's something you can try.  Next time you are in a crowded elevator, pretend to cough or sneeze and then say, "Man, I can't seem to shake this darned swine flu."   Spareribs

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Here's something you can try.  Next time you are in a crowded elevator, pretend to cough or sneeze and then say, "Man, I can't seem to shake this darned swine flu."   Spareribs

In late April, it was great fun to say, "Wow, we had a wonderful time IN MEXICO last week!  We saw only a few people wearing face masks!"