Masters Running

Glad that it's FRIDAY, 11.22.19 (Read 40 times)

SteveP

tet; if you continue to break the rules we'll have to send the RA Police to correct your behavior.

I sneak a file to you in a pair of running shoes....Oh wait....I'll post bail in exchange for showing me your routes. Wow, the look serene.

Holly, I like your doctors. I quit drinking on a Friday the 13th. Good news for me...Anheuser-Busch...not so much.

Tammy, I'm glad David is home for a long weekend.

How much of this is psychological??  How much is physical??  I don't know; likely some of both but I don't know the ratio.    I sure won't do this in the summer time.   But, for this winter, I'll stay with it.

Go with what works.

I'm going to Dnaff's for pie.

(((((Wildchild)))) here's hoping DH gets his walking papers.

I've been on the mill..I'm getting ready to head to Dad's for junk removal.  I was sitting on the couch and Dunkin came up acting all weird and making "rawr" noises. A light bulb went off...he was trying to play!! This is huge. My heart melted.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

I was sitting on the couch and Dunkin came up acting all weird and making "rawr" noises. A light bulb went off...he was trying to play!! This is huge. My heart melted.

Love this!  My Rudy makes that "rawr rawr" sound when he wants to play, too.  

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Yay Dunkin!  That' makes my morning! 

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth