Masters Running

The Weight of the World on my shoulders (Read 500 times)

SteveP

Up to 189. Water weight.

SteveP

Up to 189. Water weight.

...High Tide

tomorrow night,

expect to get Taller......

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

#artbydmcbride

...High Tide

tomorrow night,

expect to get Taller......

Big grin

Runners run

I know all about water weight.  I ran the Martian Marathon a number of years ago, weighed 208 the night before race, 194 when I got home after race.That was after 14 oz steak, garlic mashed, salad, 3 waters, a diet coke, and  a hot fudge cake, yummy.

Marathon Maniac #957

What a difference a day makes...my scale is working again.   115, right where I was last week, still 3lbs over my goal.....

I guess I should change my goal this week to just "not gaining during taper."

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

169 this morning Angry Up 1 from last week.

Comfort foods like goulash during the recent bad weather days I am sure is the issue.That and the 12 beers and wings I consumed during last Sundays NCAA games.Sad

New week new reslove. Now to not get talked into the sports bar for more basketball this weeekend.

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

Prince of Fatness

178.5, up 1.  Fell off of the wagon a little this week.

Not at it at all. 

Tom white where is eagle country TN, is that East TN, I lived Dickson, TN till I was 7 yrs.

...Cookeville,

up on the Cumberland Plateau......

prettiest place I've ever lived.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Back from yet another 3 day trip and a lb/day.  187 this morning.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Marathon Maniac #957

Why is it that I have a few days of carefully eating light, then suddenly I have a day where I can hardly stop eating?  With today as LR day, I had an excuse to eat a little extra yesterday, but then when DD offered me a bite of her cheddar-smoked-sausage-dog last night, I had no resistance...

I haven't had a cheddar-smoke-sausage-dog in years....I forgot how awesome they are!.....

Then when she told me she didn't really want it, well I couldn't exactly let it go to waste, couldn't I?

Before I knew it, I had eaten her entire cheddar-smokes-sausage-dog, and half of her Nacho Cheese Doritos.....

Then I figured since I had gone that far, I may as well have an ice cream cone, too.

And this was after I had already overeaten for the day...

(sigh)

I think I need a reallllllly long run........

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

[[[[[[holly]]]]]]].....get a grip...

....it starts over again tomorrow

Marathon Maniac #957

Well, I made it through the weekend and only gained one lb.  Now to make it through the rest of the week of barely running.....