Masters Running

Summertime Daily, 6.21.17 (Read 36 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

Sorry, tw, but the neighbor is still alive...for now, at least...

I went 8 miles, tonight, a little harder than I should have but, oh well...I felt like it.

Okay--gotta go--Eric is coming over for supper.  See ya!

fatozzig your symptoms are sounding more and more like mine did. False positive on the bursa and all. You may want to get another opinion.

I had planned to post earlier when I was at a PC. Now at my cell. Just an hour on the elliptical today. Long story about a failed blood donation today. That is two strikes for the Red Cross. One more and no more donations from me. I will relay the full story when I get to a PC. Then DW came home early and we went out to dinner for our 35 anniversary. That was it for the celebration. Pretty sad. But we did not get around to planning anything more elaborate.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Happy Anniversary, Twocat!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

TammyinGP

Happy Anniversary to the Two Cats! 35 is a big deal, but you did just return from a pretty epic vacation so that must count for something right?  

PBJ - so sad about that tragic loss. you are right that no parent should have to bury their own child. I can't even imagine the loss. 

4.2 miles tonight after work.

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

PBJ - so sad about that tragic loss. you are right that no parent should have to bury their own child. I can't even imagine the loss. 

So true....

Happy Anniversary Twocat!

4.6 miles for me on Wednesday.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."