Masters Running

Monday's Daily, 12.4.17 (Read 41 times)

Falconfixer

Hey y'all, quick post.  Got to Scott AFB.  Ran 10 miles at what turned out to be an 8:10 pace.  LOTS of wind....behind me was one thing, in my face another.

Have a great night everyone!

evanflein

I love dogs, and I'd love to have another but won't until I'm retired and can spend more time with it. I really (really) love cats and we've almost always had really personable cats that just insert themselves into our lives so well we can't imagine life without them. Until they're gone, which is always too soon. Emma is the one we trapped a couple years ago on our deck after she was hanging around out house for a week or so and it was getting colder (late October). DH got a trap from the shelter and it took less than 2 hours to lure her with some grilled chicken. She's a wonderful character with some really endearing mannerisms. As DH says "she prefers" me so maybe that's why I like her so much.

Deez, good for you on holding firm on Justin's return. That's gotta be so hard but it's for the best.

5.2 miles tonight in upper teens that felt pretty good once I turned around and got that breeze to my back. Looks like plows went thru almost all the paths/trails I did yesterday and cleaned them up quite a bit. Should've done yesterday's run today! Oh well...