Masters Running

3/4 Hump Day Masters Daily (Read 487 times)

Tramps

Slip slidin’ away for 9.25 miles. Overall MP pace but lots of variation as footing varied. Some ice, some snow, lots of mud, a few dry spots. Felt much better today than I did yesterday though. Will catch up on reading tomorrow.

Be safe. Be kind.

TammyinGP

5.5 mile run + 40 min on the elliptical. A good workout - but really wore me out. Starting to feel flu-like , so decided to take the "sweat it out" approach. It hasn't worked yet. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow because I'm planning on going to the gym again after dropping DS off at school. have a good rest of the day everyone.

Tammy

Hope Operation Mary goes well for you Mary. This afternoons weather must have helped a little. We are all at that point in the year where the weather affects our mood which affects the rest of our lives, Hang in there I seen a Robin and a redwing blackbird today. Big grin 7 mile MLR @ an easy 9 minute pace for me today. I pushed a little hard yesterday so I did not include any BMP miles in this run like I had planned. The weather was great for a change sunny and 35 ! Smile Great runs everyone Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

I meant to add that I got a kick out of seeing evryday's post of the Del Shannon lyrics yesterday. That is super old. Evry, you remember the same songs I do, very old ones! Spareribs
          I thought you might like that one, Ribs. Mary, I didn't even realize you were going in the hospital for an operation.....good luck with that. Big grin Temps reached the 80s here in NW OK....9 miles overall pace 10:2x. I tried to sandwich 3 MP miles in the middle of the run. Lets see if anybody knows this one... I lit out from Reno I was trailed by twenty hounds Didn't get to sleep last night Till the morning comes around Set out runnin' but I take my time A friend of the devil is a friend of mine If I get home before daylight I just might get some sleep tonite.
          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM