Masters Running

Hi everyone! (Read 317 times)

Gosh, it has taken me forever to find you guys. Thank you Dromedary! One good thing that has come of all this is that I was finally able to come up w/ a new code name, which definitely fits my personality better than Helen Fussell! Looking forward to seeing how everyone is doing. Tramps are you still going to post everyone's monthly miles? I soo look forward to seeing my name on the honor roll.
      Hi Helen! Smile Yes, Tramps is doing a year-end miles post. The thread is already up--look around. Dark Horse
      I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
        HI Helen, Glad you found The Place!
        munchkn883

Hi, Helen!! Glad to hear your over here. Hope all is well. Are you doing the Country Music this year? I've got to get a picture to put under my name.
            Hi Munch! Yes, I am planning to do it. I got up to 8.6 miles today, so my plan is to try to get to 10 in Jan, 11 in Feb, 12 in March, and be ready by April That is my PLAN. I need to stay motivated. Are you coming over for it?
            munchkn883

Sounds like you have a plan. I walked Saturday and will walk tmorrow. I'm taking it slow to see how my back is going to react...hopefully it will be okay. I need to be ready for the 1/2 in FL on 2/17. The only way I'll be in Nashville is if I get sent by TNT. I'm doing Knoxville again in 3/08. If I find out I'm coming I'll let you know so we can meet at the Expo or something.