Masters Running

Rock-n-Roll Seattle Marathon Weekend (Read 418 times)

Great race, great report, great pictures!  Oh how we would have loved to be there with all of you!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Marathon Maniac #3309

Wow Erika, thanks for the time it took to put that together....pictures and all. Like Tammy, your report made it feel like I was there  . It's amazing how well you recapped the incredible weekend, and your description of the race and the course was perfect. This was an event in my life that I will never ever forget, and soooo very happy I could make it. I want to thank you and Peter for all your hard work, putting the Seattle get away together 

It was truely a Blessing meeting all of my RA Friends, and also special meeting some people that I didn't know before.

TimBo

PS: No flashes were needed taking photos....my head did the trick just fine

PSS: Hey, I got a kiss on the mouth from the most un-likley source (oh yeah Erika, tell Peter I said Hi)

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

awesome race report!!  i so wish i could have been there with all of you -- what a wonderful group of people!!

denise