Masters Running

40s 50s 60s and Beyond On the Run - w/e 10/10 (Read 468 times)

What a cool video Ev, and a great cause.   WTG.

Leslie, congrats on the 1000 mark.  I am aiming for that at the end of this year, first time EVER!

Same to Mtnchk!

I only did 3 this morning, after my 10.75 yesterday.  But I've been on fall break all week and it just goes to

show ya, I really need to retire, because I was able to log 31.3 miles this week whilst vacationing....

Helen

jfa

Hi Kids !

Hi Fussy -nice mileage!

Cool Vid Ev!! Is that you in the blue?

Warming up to the 40's Cindy?

Leslie- lots of vagrants? Another good reason to take along company!

7.3 ff recovery miles with Buddy this morning following a real good bonkless 17 yesterday. Nice and tired and ready to watch 9 hours of football!

Hey fussy....good to hear from you.

Joe....that's me with blue shorts and black long sleeve shirt about 2:16 into the video.  17 miles with a 7plus mile recovery.....what a weekend!

A cool 6er this morning in the schnizzledrizzle. 

My OSU Cowboys won yesterday as did the Sooners.  Now if Dallas can win it'll be a trifecta weekend.

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

flatland mountaineer

9.2 miles this morning with a true Dec feel to it. We ended up with 8 inches plus of snow, so I bladed our road as far as the main more heavily traveled road that was clear, partly to run on but also to get corn trucks in tommorow.Silly me, didn't think I would need full winter gear this morning in October but I was wrong......Just brutal going into the wind, temps in the mid 20's, very glad to get that run in the bag.

Fussy good to see you and nice mileage week btw!!

Joe, 17 plus 7 what a weekend, enjoy your FB!!

Cindy hope they got the roads clear for your travels, didn't ever hear how much snow they got East towards Hastings.

Ev nice vid and great race time! It looked like alot the small races here. Congrats to the Sooners and the Cowboys.

Speaking of deer, kinda had a deer jam here last week as there were 4 of them on the road and they were watching me while my neighbor was coming from the other directionin his pickup. He saw them and had to stop while I played cowboy and literally herded them off the road.

Arla hope you had a good race, but a half for you is just a good warmup.

Carol hope you've had no more close encounters of the Jack Russell kind!

Hiya to Jewels and Kelly and anyone else out there lurking about.

Leslie running through the homeless folks is not a hazard I am used to dealing with Dessa Lou. She did bark at the bulls in the neighbors pasture running the other day. I shuussed her real quick, didn't want them po'ed at us cause a little 3 wire barb fence wouldn't hold them if they had the desire.

We pushed hard last week to get a field of corn out so we could plant wheat in behind it in a timely manner. The weather wasn't expected until midnight thursday but the snow started falling by 7pm, and sure enough I lacked about 4 hours of finishing planting the wheat on that field. Saturday was the final day to have it planted to get full insurance coverage on it and it looks like it will be end of the week before I can get back in. Oh well, nothing we can do about it and we did our best to get it in. Gotta just keep plugging away, Its just been that kind of year and its all part of farming.

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III