Masters Running

Garmin Replacement (Read 36 times)

Thanks MrFinn.  I am still debating.  But geesh, would like something by next weekend.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Mariposai

This thread has been very useful for me as well since I finally decided that after not having a Garmin for three years, it was time for me to treat myself with one.

Let me know what you opt for.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

The FR 25 wasn't on that site. Soemthing about mine that drives me nuts is the run goes fine, saves fine, and then doesn't upload. I can't even manually upload it; it's like there's nothing there. But when I go to the activities log on the device, it's there. But I can't get it to upload via bluetooth or manual sync, or manual upload. Frustrating! So, I go through the activities, find today's, and enter it manually. WTH? This is only the second time it's happened, but it never happened with the old 305... Grrr. Other than that, it's a nice unit.