Masters Running

My "Soupy" 1/2 Ironman Triathlon.....Soup is Good, Right? (Read 296 times)

What an awesome race.  Like everyone said, you are a gifted athlete.  Glad the RD let you into the race and that the storm didn't cause any problems.   I enjoyed how getting mad after crashing gave you more fuel.  I will just have to get mad next time I do a race and see if it works.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Mariposai

I had to read this report twice to really understand the magnitude of your effort and your accomplishment here. Wow, you are one tough athlete. I admire your love for pain...

BTW, where is your first marathon race report? hummmmmm...don't make me write it for you hehehe.

Timbo, after having met you in Seattle last month I can just see your sweet personality pouring out of this report. Congrats on your great PR.

and now...get busy in writing your rock and roll report

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Awesome tri. Good job. Youre a tough cookie.

Laurie

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

Tramps

I'm clueless about swimming and biking, too, but this is very impressive....especially in that weather.  Great job.

Be safe. Be kind.