Masters Running

"Rabbits". First Day of July (Read 44 times)

SteveP

...steveP//......can Claire get an Avenger Doggie picture before she goes home tomorrow??

oohhh...one of my favorite things.

We went to a Make A Wish Fundraiser and I told the mutt it was a race. the buildings in the background are part of the largest historical renovation project in the state.

AD cooled off at an improvised aid station.

Fortunately it was also "Take A Muddy Dog To Work Day"

8 month old Owen decided he was done with a popsicle. DD#3 held it for Tag to finish.

DD#3 worked at the local ice cream shop. I was at the hardware shop next door. While I was in there, Tag jumped out of the truck and I found him at the ice cram store and DD#3 was leaning out their walk up window holding a cone while Tag as enjoying it. I still got the bill for the cone.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

SteveP - that is a muddy dog.  How do you get him clean enough to get the house?  I'm guessing your car/truck must be a wipe-down surface...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

SteveP - that is a muddy dog.  How do you get him clean enough to get the house?  I'm guessing your car/truck must be a wipe-down surface...

All that carp is DWs responsibility. I’ve not found the courage to tell her yet.

SteveP

OHHHH Tag!  Great pictures!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Tramps

AD photos always make me smile.

Be safe. Be kind.