Masters Running

40s 50s 60s+ On the Run - w/e 06/27 (Read 566 times)

Top 'O the World!

Hey all! Got a moment on the blueberry whilst the toddlers are playing @ the park - 85* already! Gonna be a toasty one here today. Forecasting 99* Tongue. Was still 93* for our little 3 miler w/the Snug running group last night @ 6:30..I did it, but it was tough (I'm such a weanie!) .............................. Looked up the list of folks running WS. Cause I know some of those crazy peeps doin it Wink we have 19 from CO! Yay!
    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

jfa

Hey kids,

out with a couple friends tonight at a local bar. Good beer and music on a gorgeous summer night.

Good luck Stumpy ! Good luck Arla! Good luck to Cindy's neighbors!

Nice pics Leslie! Can't believe all that snow is up there and you guys are dressed for cool weather.That's good for the racers I guess.

Good luck to Arla and Stumpy! Have fun and here's to a great race.

Stumpy, isn't your race next weekend?

Heading out in about a half hour for a short run. It's 8 a.m. right now and it is 80* already. I better get moving......

Will check in later,

Jewels

But in the end, I'm more afraid of not trying, than failing. JJJessee

Hey Jewels, I feel ya.  It's 80 degrees w/ 78% humidity and not much of a breeze here.  Just back from my run....blech!!!!!

Beautiful pics Leslie, that's a fine looking group! 

Thinking of Stumpy and Arla in their races this weekend.  Have fun kids!

Progress Trumps Pefection