Masters Running

Monday, March 17 Extremely Late Daily (Read 39 times)

It's been a busy day for me too so no running but did meet with the fitness director again at the YMCA for weight training/instruction. One more session and I will be set to go it alone. Rushed to a meeting after that and got home an hour ago.

My new Garmin 910XT came today, along with instructions in 12 languages! It also has scads of doohickeys in little plastic bags. Those will have to wait until tomorrow since it's bedtime for me too. Another storm coming overnight so will have to go to the Y and run the track or treadmill tomorrow.  I dropped out of the yoga class, but could try it again, I suppose.

say, Tammy, when are you coming to MN for your reunion?  if I am in the Cities then, I could try to meet you somewhere. DD lives inBrooklyn Park so we are in Maple Grove a lot .

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

Mike E

MM #5615

DD lives in Brooklyn Park so we are in Maple Grove a lot .

I don't know why that struck me as being so funny...

By the way, Starr--my boys are living in Brooklyn Park now, too.  You should let me know when you come up sometime and we could meet...maybe go for  a run...in Maple Grove....

TammyinGP

Starr and Mike - I'll be flying in on 10/2 and leaving 10/6, so I would definitely like to try and get together for a run with you both!

Tammy

SubDood

This looks like the Minnesota thread, so I'll barge in. (I live in Plymouth, so I am also in Maple Grove a lot.)

It looks like Tammy's reunion is during Twin Cities Marathon weekend, just in case any of you were looking for an event for a running meet-up.

TammyinGP

I was looking at the marathon weekend and was/am contemplating putting my name in the 10 mile lottery. I don't want to run the marathon. BUT I also know my wknd will be full with reunion celebrations, so not sure if I will WANT to get up early, trek into MPLS and run a race. I'm thinking I might prefer just to run on my own, or with some of you folks, in a casual run.

btw: I also lived in Plymouth for a couple yrs after college. on Nathan Lane.

Tammy