Masters Running

Soggy Tuesday, 1.24.17 (Read 43 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Flyby post for me today so I will need to read the recap tomorrow.

Tabata class is a hi intensity interval workout. Similar to aerobics of days gone by. This class is for beginners put on by a friend 3x per week for free. FREE. Monday is tabata. Wednesday is usually a stair workout and Friday is kettle bell.

Today i ran a hill workout. Pyramids. 10 miles. It included 6 Berthas and 12 Chenard Loops. 1 2 3 3 2 1 . It was hard but I'm proud of my performance. I'm not strong on hills but getting better.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

SteveP

I like the term "damnstring" for what's ailing you, Jay. Seems very appropriate.

Stumpy, Snork!!!

(((((Holly))))) Can't the other kids be suspended for being too gullible?

Rest day... I may need a whole lot of them. DW and I were at a fast food place(Fazoli's). The guy at the register read the order back. The total seemed a little low.

"I gave you the senior discount".

"WHAT!! I graduated in nineteen sev.......oh. Thank you young man." I hobbled to our table getting lost a couple of times.

SteveP

Henrun

Rest day... I may need a whole lot of them. DW and I were at a fast food place(Fazoli's). The guy at the register read the order back. The total seemed a little low.

"I gave you the senior discount".

"WHAT!! I graduated in nineteen sev.......oh. Thank you young man." I hobbled to our table getting lost a couple of times.

I used to ask for the senior discount- not anymore - wait till you get to my age.