Masters Running

Boston Meet-Ups? (Read 826 times)

If I stay healthy, I will be waiting for Harriet at Boylston and Berkeley Streets (street between the rows of buses with bag pickup -- see http://www.boston.com/sports/marathon/course/finisharea/ ).

It is sunny there (at the family waiting area it was cold in 2008, as Erika will tell you), and while there will be a lot of people it should be possible to find each other.  I'll be the one wearing the mylar blanket.  Smile

Afterwards, I guess if people are headed back to shower, we should pick a place to eat just a bit later, maybe 4:30 or so (maybe that's too early).  Any ideas where?

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Marathon Maniac #957

Good idea, WRFB.

As far as where to meet before the race, anyone want to try meeting at or around the information booth in the Athlete's Village?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

I'll be at Human Chain 3 for both waves ....... will find out before then which numbers that correlates to

denise

I wanna come too