Masters Running

The middle hump of the month, 4.13.16 (Read 32 times)

Leslie, hugs to you on this day. Maybe it is a good thing that you are so busy. The first year after losing someone is so hard, going through the birthdays and holidays without them.

Dave, do you check to see if your car is still there every morning?

Amy, you are so ready for Boston, it is fun to track the runners at work. Is there a list somewhere?

Tomwhite, I am sure the biking won't be as hard as you think. It should be a fun trip, are you camping?

Today was MrStarr's birthday but we didn't do anything special to celebrate. Actually just got home from Celebrate Recovery and we did sing to him there.  We meet at 6:30 so it is a bit of a rush to get home, run around the lake, shower and get there on time.  Stumpy's no pants rule in April is just crazy! Saturday it was 20F, feels like 10 but today it was 72F.  52 degrees in 4 days is quite a change. People were out in full force enjoying the weather, and hardly any wind either, woo hoo!

As always, healing vibes to all those on the injured list. Henrun, sure hope your knee gets better.

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

SteveP

There's a Superhero 5K this Saturday. Our oldest grandson called and asked if we could enter...He didn't have to ask twice. He said he'd dress like Robin if I had anything Batman to wear. I told him that I'd check.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Too busy to shout out, but I did enjoy the reading....

No run for me Wednesday, but about 30 minutes of weights and core.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

...check out these guys........http://www.pharmacytimes.com/news/8-weird-pharmacy-robbery-stories?utm_source=Informz&utm_medium=Pharmacy+Times&utm_campaign=PT_eNews_Daily_Brilinta_4-13-16

it's really getting Weird Out There

...........and they wonder why I had my store Booby-Trapped......

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....