Masters Running

Tuesday, 9.27.16 (Read 33 times)

wildchild I should have added Dan is looking to requalify for Boston. The course has to be certified and pretty flat.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

How about the Madison, Wisconsin marathon on Sunday November 13?  You could take in a Badger game and cheer for Big Red!  Great marathon and a BQ

SteveP

Yesterday, our daughter arranged an experience for us, both kids, and their spouses.  It was called "Paint and Pour".  We showed up with our beverages of choice and, over a two hour period, were instructed as to completing a seascape painting.  I don't know if I'd do it again, but we had fun.

A good day and good runs for all.

TomS

That does look like fun. Any of those paintings would look right at home at Mom's.

Tet, that get together sounds nice.

SteveP

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

wildchild I should have added Dan is looking to requalify for Boston. The course has to be certified and pretty flat.

Are you suggesting that she would suggest a course that's not flat?

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Marathon Maniac #957

Are you suggesting that she would suggest a course that's not flat?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."