Masters Running

Not Necessarily the Monday Daily (Read 416 times)

twocat - fake or real -- it's monday and sorry you're still not able to run..............hope you're enjoying Europe!!

slo - beautiful women in your life!!  what's next for your daughter?

teresa - hope we can meet up sometime this summer -- i'm in maine intermittingly from 7/18-8/18

nancy - thanks for the trichick name --i'm liking it!!

henry+marj - lots of my friends were out on that course yesterday -- thanks for volunteering

no workout for me today -- think i had delayed exhaustion -- slept late, went to a cookout with my MVS/Trifury friends, napped and here i am at work --- hoping for healthy babies and healthy moms tonight!!

denise

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Denise, that would be cool!  I'm thinking about running a 5-mile race on Peaks Island on Saturday, July 25.  It should be beautiful, and there's a clambake afterwards. I'm doing the Beach to Beacon the next week, so my friend and I are planning on doing the PI race as a training run.  If you're interested, we'd love you to join us!  My RP is a hoot.

Mariposai

srlopez, 12 miles wow...your body and your brain sure recovers fast.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

#artbydmcbride

1/2 marathon on a cloudy cool Southern California Memorial Day.

Runners run

xor

srlopez, 12 miles wow...your body and your brain sure recovers fast.

I don't know about my brain, but I have been known to run a marathon the day after a 50k.

Mariposai

I don't know about my brain, but I have been known to run a marathon the day after a 50k.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

wildchild

Carolyn

Ilene, was that your idea of a RR? 

No cookouts here - it's been raining off and on all weekend.  I went out at about 5:30 pm when there was a break in the weather and took the dogs for a short run, 3.8 miles off leash.  Tazzie was bad and went off on her own, although she came back at the end.  Both dogs smelled a little skunky so we just gave them both a bath - kind of an ordeal, but it's done and they're clean.

I actually had to wear a long sleeved shirt today - only 41º.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.