Masters Running

Tue Apr 14 Runs and Workouts (Read 660 times)

Best wishes to all Boston runners. You're my heroes!! Spent the time I would have been running this afternoon in the ER with my mom. She had a minor car accident this afternoon and needed to go have her wrist x-rayed. Verdict: small fracture. She's in a splint now; I'm calling the orthopedist tomorrow for a follow-up appointment, and she'll probably be in a cast for 6-8 weeks. Not a serious injury, thank goodness, but she's 81 and even though it was rainy and she actually could have hydroplaned, we're all wondering whether this is a sign that she shouldn't be driving. Did some weights and resistance training at home later this evening. Some awesome photos today - love the puppy and the joey! Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

yikes Eliz - glad your mom is doing ok - hope she heals quickly i too love the runt of the litter!! so adorable!! Boston - get ready!! here come the Masters!! hope you all have a wonderful race!! my errands took me right near one of my favorite running areas today and i just couldn't resist!! 5miles around Spot Pond in Stoneham - beautiful day!!

denise