Masters Running

It is Friday on the East Coast...it is time for doughnuts, beers and runs (the March 12th daily) (Read 627 times)

hi friends ......... trying to catch up here too .......been a tough work week for me so haven't run since Tuesday's run on the Boston route..........did get to a Baptiste power yoga on wed. before coming in for a double shift - that's a great yoga class and i think i like it even better than the Bikram yoga - just need to find a studio that's closer to where  i live!!

have a wonderful weekend friends ........ i'll be glad when this night is over and i get to have sat. and sun nights off!!

denise

evanflein

{{{Steve's sucky day at work}}}

Hope Byll's ok...

35 minutes of pool running tonight... 5 minutes easy, 20 minutes hard, 10 minutes easy... then a few minutes in the hot tub. Pizza for dinner. DH and I get the skinny crust chicken/spinach/sundried tomatoes version. Feel very virtuous. 

Marathon Maniac #957

DH and I get the skinny crust chicken/spinach/sundried tomatoes version. Feel very virtuous. 

Wow, that sounds excellent, though!

SteveP - that guy being mean to you?  Just lemme at 'im, I tell you, lemme at 'im! 

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."