Masters Running

VCM: Third Time's a Charm (Read 512 times)

Slo

Walt,

I've re-read your report....I just finished your "rebuttal".....I've got goosebumps. Damn if you didn't run the perfect race. Perfect in the sense that you ran to your absolute fitness level.

Hot Friggin Damn.....I got a fall marathon to train for ! No pressure though.....I've got human shields !

Hey man, having been there at one of your past VCMs, I am really truly happy to read this report.  You truly got it all together and deserve huge congrats and a big bottle of bubbly.  Enjoy; this is a real achievement!

grins,

A

Masters 2000 miles

wow oh wow oh wow!!   or boston speak for WICKED AWESOME!!!!     but i like Slo's version even better HOT FRIGGIN DAM!!!!

you ran an amazing race and i smiled all the way thru your race report -- you smoked that dang 3:20 pacer!!

simply AWESOME!!!!!

denise

Walt.....Oh yeah.....that's what I'm talkin' about!

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Marathon Maniac #957

Wow!  Walt - only in my dreams will I have a race like this.  You were SMOKIN'!!!!  And at the END, when most of us are dying by the wayside.  Congratulations!!!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."